Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank you everyone for your prayers concerning Erics grandmother. I will tell her you all are thinking of her and praying for her.She will be glad to hear of it. Cancer seems to be running rampant in their neck of the woods becuz her friend Mary Iborra who is moms age has Nonhodgins lymphoma. I baked her a chocolate cake on friday so they could take it to her today. She is a diabetic but LOVES chocolate cake (LOL) I guess even amongst the sickness one still needs to enjoy the goodies in life. Please keep her in your prayers as well...catholic and unsaved. One of Joannes best friends, by the way. I promise the next time I type in here it will be good news!!!
much Love,
Jess

1 comment:

secret sister said...

We'll be praying Jessica. So sorry that your family is dealing with this. Maybe it will get her to thinking about eternity more in depth.

Love, Lori