Friday, March 28, 2008
What goes around, comes around...?
Last week Jack had the diahrea, vomiting. This week its Brendan. He doesn't have it all as bad as Jack but the runs have been coming since Wednesday. He threw up twice yesterday. But he seems pretty fine...neither boy has shown any fevers. . Mostly what he has is the little diahrea leaks in pants...he gets upset when that happens. So there's been a lot of "running" to the potty and rinsing out dirty underwear but I'll tell you this...it has to be pretty minimal for me to rinse...if its really bad they go into the trash! I don't do well rinsing out crap! Now would be a good time to wear a pedometer to see how many extra steps I making with all these trips. Thank goodness for disposable diapers too. I don't know how well I would have handled cloth diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment