Saturday, March 22, 2008

HERE I AM!!!

Hello! I am sorry to have caused any worry. I have recieved all emails and I am truly glad I got them. I emailed holly and I will wait to hear back from her. Thank you All for your continued prayers for tina and her family. they are greatly needed. I also have a prayer request...
We just found out that Granny has bladder cancer and will start recieving chemo/radiation next wed. To my knowledge she is not saved . She is very nervous and unsure. She keeps asking me to pray for her and I assured her WE ALL are. It made her feel better for a time. I don't know what God has planned but I want to be in His will no matter what. Please pray for whatever God lays on your hearts. She knows the plan of salvation but finds her security in religious traditions and not on Gods word. I will keep ya'all updated as I get info.
Much love,
Jess

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Wow!! We will certainly be praying for Granny...praying for her salvation and her healing.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for the whole family also- if one would give their heart to the Lord it might make it easier for all of them to do so. Esp. someone like Granny, Joanne or Terry.
Luv,
Tracy

secret sister said...

THANK YOU JESSICA, GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE OKAY... I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR GRANNY SINCE YOU SAID SOMETHING AT MOMS.. I AM GLAD THEY ARE GOING TO DO THE TREATMENTS I KNOW YOU MENTIONED THAT THEY MAY NOT DUE TO HER AGE.. ONE PRAYER ANSWERED.. WELL GIRL, LOVEYA, SUE