hi tracy,
do you feel older yet?? they say its all in your head.. lol! question- when you talked about storage containers were you talking plastic like rubbermaid or would you like baskets? with liners? just wondering..you sound pretty busy with your house, i like doing changes to mine also.. refreshes the soul.. and confuses the other occupants of the house..lol! well , you have a great day and i am sorry i didn't get you anything for your birthday.. tight this week , but i promise i will make good on something soon!
luvya, secret sis
1 comment:
I don't feel older...but one day recently I was thinking about how close I am to 40 and that may be the first time I felt a negative shock about my age/getting older EVER. In my head I feel like I'm still in my 20's probably. Almost like I'll never grow up....but thats all in my head I suppose...hahaha I think that is because I didn't get married till I was 32 and just recently had my kids. Actually...I feel like I've been so busy I could have almost forgotten my birthday! Ok...well, I have Tristan today and either he or Jack I suspect have pooped their pants...Brendan just said "PU"...I better go investigate! :)
Oh but the baskets/containers...I may have all the plastic containers I need. But a couple baskets w/ liners (any size) would be nice, just for an added touch.
Post a Comment