Sunday, March 9, 2008

Example number 4 (prayer requests)

Hey Girls (this is Lori),

If you could just say a little prayer for Andy and me. We are trying to decide if we are going to homeschool next year. I never actually thought we would consider this but it has been coming up in conversation a lot lately. It is such a big decision and we just want to do what God wants for our family. If you could pray for wisdom and peace in our decision that would be really great.



or



Carla Thomas is having surgery on her neck on April 18th. I will be setting up meals if anyone would like to contribute a meal just let me know.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom here....let me know what you would like me to make and I will make a meal. You might have to take it to her since I have no car, but I can make a meal. Just let me know what you need and when you need it...let me know their likes and dislikes.