Good Morning Ladies,
Addison arrived just before midnight!! Weighing in at 8lb. 8.1 oz., 20" long and Dan informed me that she has reddish alburn hair. Proud Daddy saids "she is the cutest baby and she came out with such a sweet disposition". I asked him what he meant and he said "well, when Trinity was born she cried and acted upset but when Addison came out she just acted very happy to get out of there". I didn't get to speak with Ashley yet, Dan said she was very tired, but everything went real good. Dan sounded very tired; said he had worked the previous night, got off work, went over to the hospital and hadn't been home. He was anxious to get home and see Trinity.
I don't know what room Ashley is in. The hospital phone number is 330-343-3311, so if someone finds out before me, they can post it. Thank you all for praying in regards to this situation! I know Ashley and Dan appreciated it.
Love ya all....Mom
1 comment:
Hey ladies,
What about a "ghost baby shower" for Ashley? We could get some needed items for her and dad could deliver them. Does someone want to head this up?
Mom
Post a Comment