Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank you, Thank you :) Love, Lori

Thank you to my secret sister who stealthily delivered a package to my door in the middle of the night? I love the manicure set and pretty nail polish!! Who doesn't like to pamper themselves? PLus who can resist chocolate? Yummy! Thanks again, it really makes me feel special to know you are thinking of me:)

On another note please pray for health for my family. Seriously not sure how much more of this I can handle. Maia is waking up 2-3 nights a week throwing up(3 weeks in a row) and now she is developing unexplained hives in the evening. On top of her fracured leg!!! She hasn't been "well" since you girls saw her at the princess party.

Asher and I both have a nasty stomach bug!!! Nothing is more pathetic than seeing Asher sitting on his little Winnie the Pooh potty with a puke bucket at his feet. He's got it coming out of both ends:(

Here's hoping Andy doesn't read this, he would kill me: He needs prayers for his mental health. I think he's on the verge of a mental breakdown. I'm not kidding or exaggerating, things are bad. He is very down about his current situation and feels like there is no way out. His birthday is in a few months and I think it is a milestone age for him. He really planned to be in a different place in his life by now and just feels hopeless about things ever changing for him. I'm sure he'll be fine before we know it, but for right now his attitude is wreaking havoc on everyone in this house, most especially himself! Thanks

Does anyone know how Ashley and her girls are doing?

Love, Lori and gang

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Ashley, Dan and daughters are super...we saw them Easter. Addison is so precious, Trinity is just as precious and such a wonderful helper! She loves to throw Addison's diapers away for her mama and daddy. Everyone seems just fine; Dan goes back to work on Wednesday and Ashley isn't sure how well she will do with both babies and Dan gone all day, so we need to pray for them.

I will be praying for all your requests and will definitely uphold Andy in prayer. The thing Andy needs to do is make sure he is where the LORD wants him to be, not where Andy wants to me...if he is where the Lord wants him, everything will work out; in God's time, not Andy's time. He needs to have patience and trust the Lord. I will definitely be praying for him. The Lord's timing is perfect and HIS way is perfect!! The Lord is never a minute late nor a penny short...tell Andy we love him and will be praying for all of you...Love ya...Mom

Anonymous said...

That rash thing must be going around. If you read my entry the other day...within 6 days we went from rash to diahrea to vomiting and some more poop issues with Jack (and Oh, how sad and pathetic he looked crying w/ vomit on his face-poor baby), not quite full-blown diahrea all the time. Maia may be getting one virus after another, to be puking for 3 wks. I will also pray for ALL in the house to be well, stay healthy, Andy too (I agree w/ mom- he needs to be sure he is not being hard-headed about doing what he thinks is best but let God work things out. We have to our part for sure but when the doors keep closing, you got to realize its time for patience and re-evaluation. Maybe God is trying to re-direct him somewhere he subconsciously doesn't want to go or to something he doesn't want to accept). Maybe Andy's attitude is stressing the kids out and I think that will make them sick also- at least not help with the recovery. Anyways, I'll be praying for you all!
Luv-
Tracy
PS- I was suppose to watch Tristan today but Lyns left a msg saying he had a virus I think.

secret sister said...

good morning lori,
i pray that all is well this morning in the creager house... i have been praying for little maia for days, i will add little asher to my list.. how are the kiddos? you know, i was thinking andy kinda was dealing with something similar last year around his birthday.wasn't he? maybe we should have him a big ole party and he will forget about being depressed , he will be to busy trying to figure out he can make all of us pay for throwing him the party..lol! i know i am making light of this , but GOD will work in him, faith and love,that is all we need, so lets hunker down and love him and have faith in CHRIST JESUS to move in andy's life. you all get well and if you need anything call and i will get it for you.. i mean it.!!!!
loveyaguys, sue