Tuesday, March 11, 2008

prayer request- please

hi girls,
i am asking you all to please pray for tina milburn's mom... she is not doing very well and they have asked the family in today, mar. 11th. she has been ill for some time and has been in and out of the hospital this past month.. she has signed a d.n.r. and tina is having a real hard time excepting this.. her mom is not saved.. please pray for her to accept the gospel in these last days, and for tina in finding peace, strenght and the comfort only the LORD can give her at this crucial time.. thank you.. sue

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Please tell Tina I will be praying for her, her family and her mother. We really need to pray for her mother's salvation..wow!! So close to heaven or hell....you would certainly think she would choose Heaven!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Definitely praying Sue. This is an issue that really hits home for me. Praying I'm not in Tina's shoes someday! I can't imagine how she's coping.

Love Lori

secret sister said...

thank you for your prayers, mom and lori, i really appreciate that. tina is really struggling. i agree with you mom, so close, no question.. loveyouguys, sue

Anonymous said...

I'm praying too! Maybe God will give her mom more time so He can work on her heart. Will be praying for that!
Luv,
Tracy