I did get my Easter basket/goodies. Thank you very much! It looks professional too!
Jack and I stayed home from church today because he's apparently had some virus this week...one of those that fools ya...he looks okay but it having symptoms. Monday -Sat. night we went through some mysterious rashes on his legs that would come and go, to diahrea & vomiting. I wasn't sure we were out of the woods yet with the diahrea last night...in the tub he farted and left floaties (hope I didn't gross you out too much there). He sat there and cried. But so far this afternoon I don't think we've had any dirty diapers. We go to Joel's parents tonight for dinner. So Happy Easter to ya'll! Joel told me we've had more FBCNP visitors...well, repeat visitors today at church. Last week I saw several also. Oh, nix the dirty diaper comment, he might be working on one now! Okay...have a great sunny day!
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment