Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anyone need coupons?

Hey Girls, I gotta bizillion! I'm sure I won't be using most of them probably. If there is a particular brand/item you use and you want me to see if I got it...post here in the comments and I'll go through them soon and try to pull some out for you. I don't know what all I got, but I gots a lot. (And I'm waiting on $120 worth of P&G coupons to arrive yet still.)

And would you be so kind to see my new and improved website! I'm excited about it...I've changed Hall of Fame Affiliates into Hall of Fame Moms (notice no "wordpress.com" to it)...the halloffamemoms.wordpress.com may be dissolved very soon. Here's the link www.halloffamemoms.com.


My site is really girlie looking. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Hugs,
Trac

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Yes I want all kinds of coupons , please. Thank you so much .
love ya , jess