Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some pics.

Here is Brendan holding one large long ice-sickle? I don't know how to spell that word....




Here are some pics at Brendan's basketball class at the Y...Jack's just a tag-a-long but don't tell him that!

























And then we have some leaks. See above picture. This spot is in the middle of the ceiling. Its not dripping today but it was leaking through the light fixture the other day and bubbling up the ceiling. And then below...this is the first party these penguin cups have seen this year! They have come in handy already, Sue!
























And thats it for now!
























































5 comments:

secret sister said...

Those are really cute photos; the boys look like they are really into the fun of it all!

I sure hope you get your roof fixed; I bet having that leak makes your house feel a little cooler, doesn't it? Keep us posted on this situation..love...Mom

Anonymous said...

the boys playing basketball is priceless.. they are so cute.

i am so glad that the penguin cups came in handy..lol!! that is hilarious..

hope the problems are dealt with soon.. our adjustor is coming this morning. pray that ours get handled quickly also.. thanks.

have a good one.
love,
sue

secret sister said...

Howdy Sue,

Yes, we will be praying that yours gets taken care of ASAP, also...please keep us posted on what you find out. It certainly is no fun, and very inconvenient when we have house problems and it can't be fixed by just a "twitch of a nose"; like that show "Bewitch" or whatever that OLD show is called..LOL..
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sometimes these things turn out for really good...maybe insurance will remodel our leaking rooms...new windows, walls, carpet, roof, ceiing? I know it sounds like too much to ask for, but we can ask? LOL I'll be praying all this works out for the best for us all!

TTFN!
Trac

Anonymous said...

thanks you two.. ditto tracy!
love,
sue