Hey girls,
i have a prayer request.. please pray for shaun.. he has really bad carpal tunnel in both wrists and its gotten so bad that he loses feeling in his hands at any given time.. he is in so much pain at night that he only sleeps a couple of hours at a time. he has an appt. (finally) to see a dr. on monday and hopefully have the surgery as soon as next week.. last night he was taking off his coat and was in so much pain he was crying.! if you could just pray for some relief and that the dr.'s can help him sooner rather than later.. i would absolutely love that.. thank you so much .. side note- he has put off having this done for 2 yrs.. the nut! but his plant has a 99% possibility of a layoff at the end of march, so that is why he is finally going in to have the surgery..he is not one to ask for help, so i am asking for him.. please pray for him.. a big THANK YOU!!
LOVEYOUALL!!!
sue
4 comments:
Oh yes..we will certainly be praying! I feel bad that he is having this kind of trouble. Grt. Grdpa had to have this done in both wrists when he worked at Bethlehem Steel. He said having the surgery helped sooo much, so, we will pray that Shaun can get in and have what treatment needs to be done, real quickly. Please let him know that Mom and Dad are praying for him (and you all) and also, please keep us up-dated on this situation...
love, Mom
I wonder if I'm headed down this road too, recently my left wrist hurt so bad from using it I guess that I put a brace on it for a little while.
When I was preggy w/ Brendan I had carpel tunnel syndrome or likely had it in both wrists. I only wore one brace though...on the one that was the problem the longest. I got mine, it straps w/ velco, from Walmart I think? It was maybe $8 aprx. Maybe you should p/u one for him. Mine has come in handy seeing that I put it back on about a week ago. The pain just comes and goes. Like I was fine a day or so later.
Will be praying.
luv,
Tracy
I will be praying for him! And I will leave a note on his Facebook to let him know too!
Love you guys!
Ashley
PS could you send me directions to your house b/c I know how to get to NCTown from RT 36 but I've never actually been there. You can send directions through my email.
thanks everyone for your prayers..shaun and i really appreciate that..i will post what we find out at the dr.s tomorrow, after we get home..
thanks again, have a great week!
loveya,
sue
Post a Comment