Saturday, February 28, 2009

To All!

First I wanted to say Thank You for the note from my SS! I will definitely be watching for my gift w/ excitement! It was very nice to read that you are thinking of us!

PRAYER REQUEST #1:
Elisha's (Dan's brother's wife) little boy, Duval, is in Akron Children's Hospital w/ RSV - he is 6 months old. He is on antibiotics and hasn't been able to keep any food down. Please pray for Elisha and Jake that Duval gets better and that they are well also.

PRAYER REQUEST #2:
I just got hired at National City Bank here in Scio. Yeah! I will only have to work Mondays, Fridays, and 1/2 a day on Saturdays. Please pray for safe driving for me because I will have to travel to Youngstown for a week for training, and please pray for the girls as they will be left with a babysitter and I am very nervous for that. I only live 2 blocks from the bank so I will be able to walk (when it's not snowing).

PRAYER REQUEST #3:
Dan is having a REALLY tough time at work. Worse than its ever been - i can't go into details. Please pray for him. I honestly don't even know exactly what to pray for - just pray.

Okay that's it for now!

Thank You in advance for your prayers and I love you all!!!

Ashley

6 comments:

secret sister said...

We will be praying for all the prayer requests. No. 1 that Duval gets better quickly and can go back home...No. 2 that you enjoy your job and the Lord keeps you safe at work, the babies safe at home with their babysitter and also will pray that the babysitter will be good with the girls...and No. 3 we will pray that the Lord's will, will be done in and through Dan's work and that Dan will rely on the Lord and the Lord's leading in his life. Please keep us updated on all areas as we continue to pray...love ya...Mom

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, MAMA!

Anonymous said...

Will be praying as well.

luv,
Tracy

Hey, I got a link to $3 off Huggies Diapers. If you want it, let me know.
Actually- post to my wall on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for you Ashley. Good luck at the new job! and we will be praying for your brother and sister in laws little one.. you with the new job and the girls with their new sitter.. i am so sorry dan is having a trial at work.. its such a bad time for a job change.. i hope that things work themselves out.. we will also be praying for strength and comfort for dan in his job..
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,

I'll that Duval is healed soon, for Lisha and Jake to stay strong.
For you and your new job, the sitter and your babies. It will be tough but you and the girls will do just fine :)
And Dan's job, that whoever/whatever is the problem that the Lord will intervine.

Love, Steph

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your prayers!