Let's see....first off, I think that is a great idea, Sue, listing what each girl has gotten Chelsea. I believe Stephanie got her a very pretty 2009 calendar with different flower and herbs and a bible verse from the Gospel Book Store. I will have her post just to make sure...so ladies, here is what we can do; as you take your month to remember Chelsea, just drop a note and let us know what you gave her. Thanks Sue for bringing that up. Thank you Lynsey for taking Sept...thank you each one for taking a month, this will be fun.
I, too, watched Jay last night and I could not believe those 2 Christmas brussel sprouts sold for over 300.00....can you imagine, with the economy like it is??? and dad and I both thought the squirrels on the firetruck would have brought alot of money. That was just too cute!!! I was surprised that didn't even get a bid, but, I think the listing price started at 200.00, so, maybe that was the problem. If it had started out at, maybe 5.00, it would have gotten some bids; it was cute!
How did you enjoy the "wind" last night? It tore our screen off the side of our porch, so, this morning I took my hammer and tacks and nailed that baby back up there! I don't have enough strength in my wrists to use a staple gun, so I got out the little black tacks and hammered those babies into into the screen and wood. Our plasic, lattice work blew off one side of the porch, but, I can't fix that unless I can find a TALL ladder....LOL....I am getting ready to dig around in the garage and see what I can find out there.
Everyone have a blessed day....love ya...Mom
3 comments:
Hey...is Chelsea going to be reading the blog while we are listing what we got her? And are we suppose to sign our name as to who its from when we send her something for our month?
Also, Mom, I emailed you days ago about me taking another Month...November I think it was but I never heard back from you. I'm guessing you didn't get it?
I think I also asked you in the email how the Dec. Party was suppose to go for Chelsea...are we all bringing one gift that day for her to open?
Thanks!
Tracy
It was really windy here too!
Well, I haven't given Chelsea the blog or the password, so, if she doesn't have it from anyone, she isn't able to get on. I am hoping that she isn't able to check this out...this way, she won't know who has her, etc.
Yes, if you can take November, that would be great; then all the months are taken care of. Lori is taking October...and...if we all bring 1 gift to put in a stocking for Chelsea, that will give her 10 gifts to open while we open ours. We can decide who wants to be responsible for putting her stocking all together and getting it ready for the party. When we know who is actually going to put it together, the rest of we ladies can make sure the "putter-togetherer" has all the gifts..LOL
Sapphire told me last night that Chelsea "got a beautiful calendar from her secret sister". I said "oh, does Chelsea have a secret sister?" She said "yes, and I think my dad is her secret sister"...LOL. I said "wow!! she will really be surprised then, when she finds out who her secret sister really is".
The wind.
Well, it was scary being at night...I could hear things bumping around and my chimes ringing. Sounded like something hit the house once or twice.
Today the Roof Doctor (thats the company's name)came over to put a tarp up to keep any future snow or ice from melting through the shingles on our leaking roof. He said some of the shingles are broken or missing...maybe from the ice? In the spring we can have another adjuster look at the roof and then have the Roof Doctor come back out and fix it...Lord willing...I hope insurance pays enough for it.
luv,
Tracy
Post a Comment