Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please pray for Nick

I'm sure everybody here remembers Andy's friend Curt Dunn and how he married my friend Steph. They are in need of prayers for their 11yo son Nick. He is in Akron Children's burn unit. I'm not sure how bad things are currently as I missed Steph's call. She mentioned that they won't know if he will need skin grafts or not for 5 more days. I will keep you updated as I get info. This family has been through the wringer this year. Steph's beloved grandfather passed away 3 weeks ago. She was raised by her grandparent's and gpa Joe was the only stable male presence in her life growing up. I loved that man!! He was a complete and total riot!!

I will take the month of October for Chelsea.

For my S.S....I updated my scrappy chic blog with photo's of new pages using some of the paper you bought me. Thanks again. It has been fun creating with it:)

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for him too!

Trac