Friday, February 6, 2009

To Victoria's secret sister

She got her card in the mail today and she LOVES it...she was just sooo excited! She said "wow..who would have sent me a card?". I explained what the secret sisters do and she is trying to comprehend it all...LOL. She said "but it isn't my birthday or anything like that". I said, "your secret sister is thinking of you and praying for you and she sent you a card so you know"....she said "wow! someone is praying for me and I don't even know it". She said "who should I thank?". Her seizures get her mixed up at times and she doesn't comprehend alot of things; eventually, it all clicks together for her sooo, maybe by Dec. she will fully understand the secret sister thing. Thank you for sending her a card; you would have thought she just won a million dollars!

love, Mom

No comments: