Hi Lori,
What happened to Nick? How did he get burned? That is so sad about her grandfather dying. Do Steph and Curt still live in the area? I haven't run into them for such a long time, I didn't know if they still lived here. When you see her or talk to her, please tell them that we will be praying for their entire family; for all the situations that she is going through...praying for Nick's complete healing and for the Lord's grace to be with the family. Thanks for letting us know about this prayer request.
love ya....Mom
3 comments:
Steph and Curt live in Zoar. Steph is a charge nurse in Union's labor and delivery unit. She also teaches at Akron and Kent State. Curt is some sort of mechanic/pilot/sales for FAA I believe. Not totally positive on his job description. Sounds like he gets to fly all over the world (Italy last week) and schmooze bigwigs. They have 3 boys and seem very very happy.
Nick is looking worse today than he did yesterday. They won't know much until tomorrow. His back may need skin grafts. I'm not sure exactly how it happened but it had something to do with a pot of hot veggie soup. Tomorrow is Nick's (12th?) birthday and sadly he thinks he will be home for his special day. Steph said the worst part is seeing him in so much pain.
Thanks for the prayers,
Lori
Wow...that is very sad; I sure hope he gets along ok and doesn't have to have skin grafts. It would be very hard to watch your child be in pain and know you can't take that pain for your child; and you cannot take away the pain. Well, please let Steph and Curt know we will be upholding them in prayer and please keep us posted on how he is doing.
Love..Mom
we will pray for them also. Steph
Post a Comment