Well hello! This is your mostest secretive sister here I would like to know what your heart desires for your up and coming birthday? I want to get you something special so make it good! Just post some ideas on here for me!
Love Ya SS
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I'd like one of those stackable cupcake totes/carriers. The kind that can hold 3 dz cupcakes or something like that. But a good one is expensive and I've seen something similar on the cheap end that I don't like. But just in case you come across a really good quality/expensive one that is gently used and doesn't cost much. That is one idea. :)
Some cute scrapbooking items...like chipboard stuff and paper stacks so I have different sizes and patterns to choose from. I could use a little more flare for my albums, any kind of shape punchers, not tiny ones but something medium to large.
I know thats not much help probably, so use your imagination and surprise me!
1 comment:
Well, I'd like one of those stackable cupcake totes/carriers. The kind that can hold 3 dz cupcakes or something like that. But a good one is expensive and I've seen something similar on the cheap end that I don't like. But just in case you come across a really good quality/expensive one that is gently used and doesn't cost much. That is one idea. :)
Some cute scrapbooking items...like chipboard stuff and paper stacks so I have different sizes and patterns to choose from. I could use a little more flare for my albums, any kind of shape punchers, not tiny ones but something medium to large.
I know thats not much help probably, so use your imagination and surprise me!
Thanks for thinking of me!
xoxo,
Trac
Post a Comment