Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank You Secret Sister

I was very excited to find a package in my door today!! Thank you so much for all my new goodies. I was so excited to see the Animal Cracker and Green stacks!! I have been wanting those forever:) I can always always always use cardstock. The coffee colors are perfect-they will go with everything!! The kids are already asking for the M&M's. I stashed them in the freezer;) It was so much fun opening all my new toys. Thank you :) I'm off to scrap now!!

Love you, Lori

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Mom here, but, I am not your SS...LOL....I just wanted to add a note and say that while I was putting these items in that envelope for your SS, I was DROOLING!! How cute that paper is!!! I kept saying "ooh", "OH, I love this"..."wow"...then, after I was through coveting, I gently put the tape on the envelope and sent that beautiful stuff on its way. I am happy it arrived safe and sound. I bet you will enjoy working with all that paper and cardstock...hope everyone is healthy, not getting any colds, yet enjoying all the snow...much love to you all...Mom