Just letting ya'll know that some of the "freebie" news I get from other sources I share in my blog posts Hall of Fame Moms. I usually also post that to Facebook as well. But if you just click on my link...I'll try to change it to Hall of Fame Moms here on the site under "favorites" then you can see the latest. Unless you're on FB and you get my posts there. Lately, there's been some goodies. And some expire same day. There's one for IHOP, one day only, tomorrow so check out my website if you want to know about it. http://www.halloffamemoms.com
luv,
Tracy
Also- if you see an ad in your coupon section for a free Black and Decker Dustbuster promo....just beware that the offer is only good at participating stores. The only store I know of is Giant Eagle...at least in my area. There is some kind of rule that you can't publish this offer on any other websites w/o written permission. So thats all I'll say about it...just beware, you got to buy the products at the right store for P&G to honor it...at least as far as I know right now. And if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, then don't worry. I 'm trying to only say enough to make sure you know, there is a strict guideline about where you can buy the qualifying products in order to get your free sweeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment