Hello All!
Yet another prayer request!
Please pray that everything is well with Addison. At her 1 yr check up on Monday the Dr. felt a round "mass" in the lower left side of her belly and she has to have an ultrasound on Thursday. She was acting fine but then last night everything she ate she threw up. No fever, totally constipated (no matter what I feed her), and doesn't want to lay on her back. I'm a little worried. So please pray for her!
Thanks!
Love Ya
Ashley
3 comments:
We will be praying that everything is ok; and as far as throwing up, she is most likely getting that bug that Trinity and Dan had. I figured she would get it eventually, so, now it is her turn. You will be next, Ashley!! It always makes it rounds...AND..I am very sick today!! So sick I am staying in bed, close to the bathroom...love ya all...Mom
Already praying! Keep up updated.
luv,
Tracy
will do ashley.. sorry to hear that on top of everything she has to be sick too! poor little thing:)
you are all in my prayers:)
Post a Comment