I just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADDISON!!!" I really need to put all birthdays, anniversaries, etc. down in my new calender bcuz I have the worst memory!!!
To my ss.....Be looking in the mail.....Surprise in store........can't say no-more!!!!!
To Sue....Don't worry about what I said at church tonite, I was just being nosey, and I am sorry to hear about the possible lay off for shaun. That really sucks! And I will be praying for you guys. That little boy you brought to church tonite was so cute! The boys really seemed to like him. He reminds me of Austins friend,Kobey from Central Elem. I was also wondering if you guys have an email address since I can't do facebook anymore, and I never get to talk on the phone. Just let me know at your earliest convenience :)
Ash....did you get my email? I sent it the other night....let me know.
This blog seems to be my best way of getting ahold of everyone..Sorry if I am not properly using this blog site...LOL... You know me ....I aint very computeristically soffisticated...;)
One more thing..Please pray for Britt and Connor.. They are very sick..it could turn into pneumonia and they both are having a hard time fighting it. We go to the DR.'s tomorrow at 9:20 am. This has been an ongoing battle since the end of February. They get well for a few days and then they get down again. And this time its really worrying me. Connor is on breathing treatments and they both are on strong antibiotics, and they want to sleep all the time. which isn't normal for them. I do trust the Lord, HE is completely in control and I do find comfort in that I just wish I knew how to help them through this better.They are very uncomfortable right now.
Well I better go and get ready for tomorrow. love ya all...Jess
3 comments:
Uhhhh.... Jess,
You told your SS to be watching for a gift, who's your SS? Who should be watching for what? Or do they know you have them.
I think you had a brain fart!
Love Ya
Ash
PS yes I got your email - I sent one back to you and I also commented on you shutterfly
And also I will be praying for your babies. I think Trinity is finally feeling better after her terrible stomach virus. I feel ya sister!
Love ya
Ash
Will be praying for them too. Hope all the sick babies get well soon!
luv,
Tracy
Post a Comment