Hi Ladies,
Jessica has invited us to have Easter lunch at their house; we will eat at 12:30 or there about. Please post on the blog if you will be able to attend.
Mom and Dad will bring the ham and some other meat and gravy
Steph and Darrell will bring the noodles and potatoes
Jessica and Eric will provide the house
For those that will be coming, please post what you will be willing to bring: we need veggies; drinks; desserts; salads (?) devil eggs...and any other ideas...
Please post as soon as possible...hope you all can come, but, I know there are miles between some of us and some of us may already have made plans for this day...love ya all...Mom
3 comments:
hi mom,
i just talked with jess to let her know that we won't be there for dinner but if we are not running to late we will stop in and see the family before we head home.. we had already planned to have my dad and gavin and his girlfriend over..thank you for the invite though..:) boy this crept up pretty fast didn't it? seems like we were just celebrating christmas..:)
loveya,
sue
I know....I cannot believe we are into April already; can't keep up with this fast moving time!! I hope you have a wonderful lunch with your family and you enjoy your day...Happy Easter to you! How is Shaun's wrists? I sure hope they are healing nicely and that he won't have any problems....love ya all....Mom
We won't be able to make it for dinner:( We will be staying home for Easter this year and doing our own thing. We WILL be home on Saturday to deliver our latest fundraiser goodies!!Hope you all have a fantastic dinner and eat lots for us too!!
Love, Lori
Post a Comment