Saturday, March 7, 2009

THANK YOU S.S.!!!!

Hello ever-body!

I just wanted to take this time to thank my Secret Sister for my awesome gift!!!! I LOVE the bible you got me!!!!! I have needed one for far too long so it is very appreciated. For everyone else: it's burgundy and has my name in gold on the front -- BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I also got a pretty striped note pad and 4 pens in assorted colors. The note pad was also EXTREMELY thoughtful, being that the spiral part is at the top which will make it much easier to write since I am left handed. This was an excellent, much needed gift!

Thanks Again, Sister!
Love Ya
Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I am so glad that you like your gift. It took me forever to pick one I thought you would like.
Now you have a "Big Girl" bible..haheehahee! I think that is what you called it.
Have a wonderful weekend !
love, s.s