Hey, I printed off my coupon the other day and went to the mall today. Lots of cute undies in diff. styles (if not your style, think getting as gifts). You sign up for their A-list Card which is free, not a credit card either... it has a place for each month plus your birthday on it and you get one free gift each month plus an extra free gift the month of your birthday! Thats 13 freebies in addtion to your free underwear! So worth it so far! I just got my undies, I go back on Thursday to get my free March gift and then get my free b-day gift as well this month (doesn't have to be on the day of ).
Secret Sister: Just in case you're wondering, I haven't rec'd my gift yet. It may not have had enough time to get here, but just letting you know- I think you said you mailed it last Wed or Thursday??
luv,
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment