Hi Sue,
Please let Shaun know that we will be praying for his surgery tomorrow; praying that everything goes well and his wrists heal real soon. We will be praying for you and the boys also; I know surgery, of any kind, can make a person antsy, so I wanted you to know that we will be in prayer. Please let us know how everything turns out.
Love ya all....Mom
2 comments:
Hey all!
I just wanted to let you know that we will be praying for shaun and his surgery. And for you ,sue, bcuz it can be a stressful time. I hope he heals quickly!!!!
Love Ya all,
Jess and Eric
thank you mom, jess and eric.. i will let you know when i know something.. he is in good hands! he is really nervous and bummed that he won't be able to do much after the surgery.. :) again, thank you for your prayers and we love you guys!
sue
Post a Comment