Angel- can go back to school on Monday (praying she doesn't have anymore seizures. She's been on home study for a month now) She has a sleep apnea test this month.
Savannah- has a sleep apnea test this month. I schedule it on Monday.
Autumn- she's loving band, has an A/B adverage
Sierra- earned enough $ for the Washington trip. Has an A/B adverage.
Darrel- works odd jobs, waiting for the weather to be good enough to go back to roofing full time
Me- continuing my online studying and praying for a specific opportunity for Tusc. county
I was listening to my kids "passionately discussing" an "issue" and it took me back to growing up... 2 things came to mind:
1. girls fight petty and keep it going (MOOOOOOOOM! she gave me a dirty look or DAD!!! she's wearing MY shorts!!)
2. boys fight physically and get it over with in a matter of moments! Then they drop it! LOL
Now, maybe its not that way for everyone but this is what came to my mind during our lovely discussion. Oh, just think...one day they will be all grown up and it will be quiet :( I like PEACE but not QUIET
You ladies with little little ones, do you ever think about the "peace" VS. "quiet"? I didn't when mine were really young, maybe its an "old mother" thing. LOL
Love ya! Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment