Hola!!!
I don't think I gave myself away! Although it could happen. I have soo much on my mind right now I don't know what to do with it all!!!
I have updated my www.fearnfamilyoffive.shutterfly.com site today.I have a new layout and design and weather updates for canton, Newcomerstown,Dublin and Myrtle Beach,SC ( just so we can see how the southerners are faring....and what we are missing out on(LOL!) )
And I have added new pics as well.(Sorry Andy and LOri..these were all I could find on my computer:( please don't be mad.) I need pics of everyone. So start sending them if ya want to.
JoAnne had asked me to do this for her side of the family so we could all stay in touch, but I want to share it with my side as well.
It is fun ...this world of blogging, but I am not as good as some of my sisters! ( like.....Lori and Tracy to name a couple :)
I need email address for Lori, stephanie, Zac & Chelsea, if anyone knows any of these please let me know asap. Thanks in advance!!
One more thing.... Britt and Connor have severe bronchitis infections , so antibiotics are the only things they can give them. But please keep praying, it just keeps going around! I am tired of it!
WEll, everyone stay healthy and happy...Ash I am glad to hear trinity is over her stomach bug.
It totally sucks !!!
love ya all
jess
No comments:
Post a Comment