Friday, March 20, 2009

update on shaun

just want everyone to know that shaun did very well at the surgery and dr. holder said that it went according to plan, he has a follow up on wednesday and we should know more.. he is still a little groggy from the meds but not in a lot of pain, mostly discomfort.. thanks again for all of your prayers! we appreciated them :)

i was wondering if you all could please pray for my sister in law, fran, my brother's wife.. she has been in remission for several years but a few months ago during an examination they discovered another mass.. she went in to have the mass removed but it has been very invasive and attached itself to several organs.. they will be giving her chemo treatments and hope and pray that they work as well as they have in the past...so please pray that the medicine kills the cancer and that she will be healed.. i am sure that she would really appreciate your prayers as do I.. thanks:)
loveya,
sue

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Oh yes....I will sure be praying for your sister-in-law. That is a very urgent prayer request. Keep us posted on her condition, please.

I am so happy everything went fine with Shaun today; I deliberately did not call because I thought he might be sleeping. I hope there isn't much pain involved. He will prbably be so bored not being able to use his hands and wrists for a while. Tell him we love him and are happy everything went great...and again, let us know about your sister-in-law; tell her I will be praying for her and the entire family....love ya...Mom

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Shaun to heal up fast and feel better.

I will also be praying for your sis in law to have success w/ the Chemo and that she will stay positive and hopeful through this ordeal.

We Love You
Ashley

Anonymous said...

thanks mom and ashley.. i will definitely do that..
btw, ashley how is everyone doing in your family.. over the sickness? i sure hope so! :)
mom, do you know if chelsea received her s.s. gift? just wondering.. the neighbor was snooping and wanted to make sure that it was still on her porch when she got home! haha:)
it was pampering stuff.. lotions, shower gels, nail stuff that kind of thing..
shaun didn't get much sleep last night.. it was really painful. but the swelling has gone down and he is eating..and yes mom, he is a fidgety boy!! haha..:)
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!
Everyone here is feeling much better now. I talked to the Pediatrician about her tests and she said they were all fine and all of her organs look well formed and her blood tests were great. Thank you God! We had Addison's 1st Birthday party yesterday and I will be posting some pictures for everyone.
Love Ya!