Girl Scout cookies are in and we will be delivering them tomorrow. Sorry I didn't give more notice...wasn't sure when we were gonna be able to actually make it into town.
Ashley: could you email me or call so I can get directions or an addy to your house for drop off.
Mom and Steph: please let me know what time would be good for you for us to drop off your yummy cookies :)
Thanks girls!!
Lori
2 comments:
Hi Lori,
Let's see....we should be back home around 4ish. We are leaving here for C/Ak. at 9 this morning. To be on the safe side, you might want to call, although I am ALMOST sure to be here at 4. Thanks! We will see you later....love ya all, Mom
Hi again Lori,
I was just thinking, if you can't get ahold of some of the girls (I know Jessica, Lynsey, Stephanie and Ashley do not get on the sister blog very often; a week will go by before they remember to check in) you can leave their orders here at my house and I will go ahead and pay you for them and then I can get my money back when they pick up their cookies. That might help you a little since I don't know if everyone will check the blog this morning...this is just an idea that might help you out. Talk to you later...Mom
Post a Comment