Hello Again! First I would like to Thank everyone for their prayers!!!
Yesterday I ended up taking Addison to the ER because she kept puking. We were there for 6 1/2 hours. She had x-rays, an ultrasound, and blood work. Everything turned out normal and she is healthy except the stomach virus and she was VERY constipated ......poor Chubbers! That's what the lump in her stomach was. Praise the Lord!
Thank You again for your thoughts and prayers!
We Love everyone!
Ashley
4 comments:
Ash!
i haven't been able to be on the computer for a little while and had no idea about addi. I am very thankful she is healthy. I will keep you and the fam. in my prayers As always!!!
Love ya
Jess
hey ash, did you hear anything back from the tests? we are praying for her and you.. loveya
Praise the Lord for answered prayer!! Love ya....Mom
Hey Sue!
Yes I actually got a call from the Ped. yesterday and she said that despite all the uncooperative behavior Addison gave to the Ultrasound Tech, all of her organs looked good and well developed.
They were just worried about that left area of intestines. The x-ray was clear and her blood tests were great: good iron, no lead, good "levels" (I guess that encompasses a lot).
Thank You for your prayers!
Love Ya
Ash
Post a Comment