Monday, March 23, 2009

Sue-Your wish is my command :)

I am actually not the one who usually changes the layout so I hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes here:) I saw this one when I changed mine and thought it was super cute. Feel free to change it up again though if nobody else likes it:) It might hurt my feelings and make me cry but I'll understand. LOL. Totally kidding!

Love, Lori

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Awww...this is purty...it is springy. I always like to see the different changes instead of the same ole, same ole. Thank you for changing it; I really like it.

Love ya all....Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad for the change to..for some reason all that green was getting too me.

Thanks!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! lori, you are awesome! it looks spectacular! love the colors :)
happy spring everyone :)

Anonymous said...

The new template is so springy and pretty..you did good :)

Hope everyone is well!
Steph