Hi how is everyone doing? I am sooo sorry I havent been on the comp lately. Life has been extremely busy. We have the spring musical coming up and piano recitals to practice for and cleaning and getting the class room ready for sunday for the grand"re-opening "of the adventure Zone. And our churchs 151 year anniversary . we are going to have refreshments and do a re-membership thingy....I can't remember what its called.....anyways, our school is in the process of getting charted and soo alot of extra work for everyone working at IHCS. Yes ,,,life is busy ,but fun. I miss everyone and talking to everyone.
Also, Eric has decided that it is unsafe for me to have a faebook account. SO he took me off of it last sunday ( I think) or the sunday before... anyways, I am trying to let everyone know that I am not ignoring anyone or anything I am just not on-line any more. which sucks(pardon my language) bcuz I was just learning how to use the stupid thing!!!! so I hope everyone is well and I hope to start getting phone calls from people. ...I know it works both ways...I will be calling people to say hi....but please don't hesitate to call me.
I love you all. I am glad to hear shaun is going to have his surgery and I will be praying that his recovery is quick.. and I am hoping we all can get together for a sister fun weekend...I havent said anything to anyone yet eccept for now...its still in the works, but let me know, everyone if you all have ideas.
well, its beautiful outside and I am going to go work in the garden:) (sue...I will make you proud!!!) love ya ladies
And Ashley....Thank you for thursday i loved seeing you girls.
and Tracy... I will call you asap. you might even get a call before you get this note.
And to Lori and fam.... I am sorry I missed you guys last weekend. We all miss you and the kids..and Andy ( of course!) please let me know when you are coming up again and we will have a play date! also we may be down in columbus in April to visit a friend of Erics and We would love to spend a day with everyone :)
OK ....Have a good day ladies...love ya lots!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment