Just checking to see if any of you take advantage of any of the freebies I share w/ ya? Even if something's not good for you, you could give it to your kids for Christmas. If you have an Aerie (American Eagle girls store) near you, we do at the BV mall...sign up inside their store for their A-list punch card. Each month on Thursdays (1xmonth) you get a free gift. This month is a pretty springy nylon tote bag. I got an extra gift being my b-day month which was lip gloss. Think of all the cute things you could store away for b-days and Christmas or Secret Sister gifts.
Also- if you're on Facebook you may have seen that I posted a link to a coupon to pick up a free Thomas or friends train car. I printed off two coupons, Joel and I and the boys went to ToysRUs yesterday and p/u two Percy Lights & Sounds (each $17.99) - FREE! No purchase required. Today is the last day for this.
If anyone is thinking about shopping at Lodi Outlets, now is a good time. Joel and I got to go there for a few hours w/o the boys yesterday. Sales going on left and right. I spent about $35 and walked away with 8 pairs of Jockey underwear, 3 tops from Eddie Bauer and a tank top from Gap. That might be it. But the Lee/Wrangler store had ladies jeans for $5.97! And I saw some nice ones. Joel was tired at this point (&bored I think). I didn't much done in there. The Children's Place had clothes on sale for $1.99/2.99 !
Well, I hope it gets sunny and warm out really soon! Oh, I'm planning to go to an overnight scrapbooking "retreat". Maybe retreat is a big word, but the girls from church plan this and the last couple yrs they've done it at a hotel, but this time its at Marcia Hostetler's house. Joel is fine having me go overnight and encouraged me to attend. He is oncall now at his 2nd job. He doesn't work there again till they call him back. Good thing is, it seems w/ all the rebates, coupon using, sales on groceries, etc, buying 2nd hand, babysitting, selling at Lil Lambs, etc etc... we're getting ready to pay some things off. Nothing as big as the house, of course, but some other bills. Little steps...
Guess thats it for now. Oh- Secret Sister: I already got me a cupcake carrier (found it in Lodi on sale on an earlier visit out there). Haven't rec'd the gift you said you were mailing out. Hopefully you just didn't get it mailed out back then. I hope its not lost in the mail :(
Hope everyone is getting over their ills. Ashley, that picture of the girls was really really good. $10 was a good price for such a nice picture and they posed very nicely in it. I guess thats it for now. TTFN!
luv,
Tracy
4 comments:
Hi Tracy,
What a nice, newsy letter; thank you and thank you for sharing with us all your freebies and special things you have gotten. I alway enjoy hearing about all the special deals everyone is finding. I hope you enjoy your overnighter that will be coming up; just think...NO KIDS. Does Marcia live near you? I was thinking she lived in Strasburg.
Dad and I are slowly getting over the flu; still shaky and wobbly; Victoria has been sick today. Maybe the sunshine and nice breeze will help us all.
Lov ya...Mom
yes thank you tracy, i guess i havent been letting you know that i appreciated all your freebie news.. i just don't shop that often. that scrapbook thing sounds like a good time, fbc is having a faithbooking event on april 3rd at 7-12pm $2 plus you bring a snack to share.. looking forward to that.. sounds fun, have never been to one of those before.
i am really glad that you and joel got some time together w/o the boys.. you need that.. hope you get to do it again..
loveya,
sue
I like seeing all your deals! And if there is one that I can take advantage of...even better!! Keep posting:)
Love, Lori
Our scrapbooking event is april 3rd too (or whatever that Friday is)...I think Marcia lives in Strasburg, she's just opening her house to us.
Thanks for the comments!
Tracy
Post a Comment