Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello Again, I just wanted to wish TRACY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may it be filled with lots of hugs and kisses from your 3 favorite boys!!!!!!just in case I don't get a chance to talk to you before than. I talked with Eric about everything and he said ok. we will be in touch. Did you find anything about facebook yet? I am interested in what you have found if you did.
the kids and I like to watch those little movies of the boys that you put on. Connor just watches them over and over..its pretty neat how you do that.
Well, I actually got my computer working again so I am able to type now..we will see how long it will last....you may see more updates soon or you may not see any for a loooooooong time! one just never knows with me, i guess.
Sue, I heard from Mary recently about the decision they made...I was really sad to hear it. I thought they would be around forever! I hope they still come to game nights...The boys are soooo smart and have a great sense of humor...I was really enjoying Ben's personality at the overniter a week ago. He is sooo cute. He seemed to have fun,too. I also heard form Karen Fox that you and shaun will be filling in for her on April 2 and 3rd. I was glad to hear it. She is so excited to see Debbie , its all she can talk about!! We are all so happy for her and her husband . They will have a good time, I know!
Well I better go put the kidders to bed now get ready for a busy week! Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Jess

2 comments:

secret sister said...

hey there jess,
missed you the last couple of times at church.. sorry to hear connor not feeling well.. hopefully on the mend soon!
yeah, i was quite bummed to hear their decision, but i also understand completely where they are right now.. i think i would of done the same thing had i been in a similar circumstance.
shaun and i are really excited to help out in the cafeteria.. we love that. and we are really excited for karen and her hubby too! how wonderful for them, you can tell karen is really missing her..
how did you working in the garden go? hopefully well.. can't wait to see all the pretties!
have a great week and will catch up with ya soon.
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

Well, I dug around a little bit on Facebook and posted a couple things I found about the change in the terms - so far only one person commented on it and it was Beth Beranek and she said she thought she heard on Foxnews maybe that this was rescinded. But, I'm staying on, I just wouldn't be able to connect w/ so many people (Moesta cousins, college friends, etc) and honestly, you can find stuff about me online anyways, that I haven't put on there myself...I think our address is listed through some whitepages or ? - I dont' believe I put it there.

I think all in all, you just have to becareful what you do post.

I'll be waiting to hear from ya, as to when Eric finds the right pc of wood, etc. ..

luv,
Tracy