Got to thinking about my back & leg problems and remembered..I think I had some of this pain in the back of my leg after one or both of my pregnancies...got to thinking, maybe my epidurals have caused this. So- ran into my chiropractor at the Y today and talked to him and he is going to have the office order an MRI for me. We've talked about an MRI in the past and now I'm going to get one it appears.
Lil Lambs Closet.
I know Jess may be interested in this. But this year, Girlie, you 're own your own! :) If you want to register you can go to their website http://www.cotl-lillambscloset.com and read all about it and register if you wish. I'm signed up already. But I have alot of stuff to put in the sale and not sure I can take any of yours this time. But this is a great place to get good deals on kids things and not just for the kids....last year I got several storage baskets, containers like wicker, some cute stuff, canvas round tote containers....for cheap! I'm telling you girls with young kids, if you like to shop for bargains you're missing out by not checking this sale out! The sale is in March. If you want to sell in it, you can register now and better do it real soon! You can check out the dates and times for the sale at that website I posted.
TTFN!
Trac
No comments:
Post a Comment