Enticing title, ehhh?
Lori I would like to order the follow cookies:
2 boxes of Samoa's
2 boxes of Dulce de Leche
I believe that should sufficiently ruin my diet!!!
I just realized that I never submitted my "resolutions". Is it too late? OH well!
My resolutions for 2009:
Be more patient with my kids
Not forget a single birthday
Continue losing weight/inches on my Slim in 6 program
TAKE time for me - even when there isn't any
Buy a "big girl bible" (I only own my teen one so I've been reading that)
Write more letters
Okay I think that is enough almost attainable goals!
Next.....
THANK YOU SECRET SISTER! I received a very pretty card from you - it was so nice to open it amidst the million bills I have! Always nice to know when people are thinking and praying for you!
I think that's all I have to say right now! The family is doing great and everybody's happy except Dan who detests his job -- but what's new about that?
Love you Ladies!
Ashley
4 comments:
Hey Woman,
I called and left a msg on your cell phone sometime ago...did you get it?
I have some First Years or similar type plastic dishes w/ lids that I wondered if you wanted. I used some of them for freezing puree for Jack and some can be used for snacks of course (they have the sliding lid pc).
Also- I WON a box of goodies from The Cookie Blog contest. I met this lady somewhere- MomPack.com? Can't remember. Anyways I entered my name as a contestant and submitted a pewter ornament as a prize for her to give away. Well, I won the grand prize or something. Anyways...I got a bunch of stuff from other work at home mom businesses and some are these really really adorable little girl bow clips, etc. in really nice modern colors like brown/pink, etc.
I wondered if you needed any for your girls? If not I can give them to someone else. Let me know.
I am planning to post pictures of my gifts on my Hall of Fame Affiliates website...hopefully today. Hey, The Cookie Blog (Ohma's Cookies) is having a Valentines contest too everyone should consider entering. Check out my blog this week for details.
luv,
Tracy
Hello! I am sorry - I haven't left my house since it started snowing 3 years ago so I don't have any cell phone reception. I guess I should call myself to check my messages, but I usually don't get calls!
I would love anything like that!!!! I am constantly just using Tupperware lids for the girls to eat off of and those dishes sounds much better! And I can always use little girl stuff. I NEVER buy anything like that, so what I get I USE!!!
THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME!!!
Thank you so much Ashley!!
Lori
Okey-dokey. Let me now the next time you are up here for 1/2 off day at the Salvation Army and be sure to stop by the house or we can meet at the Salv. Army as I also shop some of those days too!
T.
Post a Comment