Well I love love love my wii fit. It really is fun plus you can really make it challenging as well. But using wii fit by itself won't help me drop all these extra pounds, so I'm also doing couch 2 5k. It's a running program using a preprogrammed music that tells you when to run and when to walk. I am in week 1 right now. So my run/walk routine looks like this:
1 minute stretch
5 minute warm up walk
60 seconds run
90 minute walk
I do the run walk switch off for 20 minutes
5 minute cool down walk
Next week when I start week 2 the running part will increase. In 8 weeks I will be built up to running for 30 minutes straight through. I hate running but I think I can do this. The music is positively awful though. It's Christian so it helps keep my heart in the right place but.....oh just blech awful music!! I could be doing better with my water.
I can't do anything with the financial part yet. It will probably be next month before I can start with those goals. We still have our final water and gas bills for Dover and it cost us 358 bucks to refill our propane tank?!?!?!?! Our property manager told us the original tank would last us 2 winters and only be 100 bucks to fill up!!!
My immediate goals for this week are to find Dr.'s and a Dentist. My wisdom teeth are coming through and they are killing me. This goal will challenge me though because I hate to look for new Dr.s:( I have some sort of bizarre phobia about calling all these people on the phone. And what if I pick the wrong ones and get sucky Dr.'s. Oh how I miss Dr. Hillyer and Dr. Booth. Loved both of them to pieces!!
Just wanted to add that I don't do a monthly menu I do a weekly one. When we lived in Dover I always looked at the new buehler's ad on Sunday night and then I based our weeks worth of meals off of what was on sale for that week. I always saved at least 30-50 dollars per trip that way. I bought all toiletries and cleaning supplies and boxed and canned goods at Wal Mart.
3 comments:
Cool, Lori....sounds like you have been very busy. The weekely menu, I believe, will work better than a monthly one since I usually go to the store at least once a week. Please keep us posted and up-dated. Since we don't get to see you and visit, you don't seem so far away when you post something to our blog!! The miles between us don't seem so far away when you "visit" with us by blog...lol.. tell everyone "howdy" and we love you all....Mom
Maybe your property manager meant it would last 2 winters and only be 100$$ to fill up if you set your thermostat at 50 and by the time you used up all that fuel, yes, propane might actually be alot cheaper! haha
Tracy
where'd you hear about the Couch 2 5K whatever it is? Is it a cd?
Hi Lori!
Wow! That's an expensive heater ya'll got down there! Geez! I'd like to know more about your 25K thing too! If you'd like to share with us sista's :)
Love ya guys!! Steph
Post a Comment