Friday, January 9, 2009
OH My Gosh!!
I got the nicest gift from my SS. today; a basket FULL of fruits, organic snacks, tootie rolls, yogart covered raisins, a FRESH pineapple, beautiful towels with rustic looking roosters, the cutest mug, large train bologna, big slab of swiss cheese for my diet, (lol) a nice clothes basket which I need desparately and I got me some popcorn. Thank you Secret Sister for such a great gift. I am eating one of the tangerines right now and it is sweet and juicy. It is fun to try and guess who the SS is: Dad was with Ashley this week; was with Tracy; Lynsey and also Jessica. This will be fun trying to figure this out. Thanks again SS....I am enjoying!!! and trying to decide if I should "share" with the family!! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, that sounds AWESOME!!! sounds like you are going to enjoy that for awhile..
that sounds yummy!I say don't share it and hide it! LOL
love ya!
Post a Comment