Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

TO: ALL MEMBERS OF EVERY FAMILY

ZAC AND CHELSEA ARE GETTING MARRIED IN THE MAYORS OFFICE ON JAN. 30TH, WHICH IS A FRIDAY. THERE WILL ONLY BE MYSELF AND DAD THERE FOR ZAC; AND CHELSEA, I BELIEVE, IS HAVING HER GRANDMA AND SISTER THERE.......HOWEVER........AT 6:30 PM, EVERYONE IS SUPPOSE TO COME TO THE PRO'S TABLE FOR A RECEPTION TYPE DINNER. THE CATCH IS:

EVERY FAMILY PAYS FOR THEIR OWN AS ZAC AND CHELSEA DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY

CHILDREN ARE INVITED TO COME

AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY WILL BE COMING. THE BASEMENT OF THE RESTAURANT HAS BEEN RESERVED, SO, IF YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE, THAT IS OK.

I'M NOT SURE HOW EXPENSIVE THE MENU IS; I BELIEVE THEY OFFER EVERYTHING FROM SANDWICHES TO STEAKS

PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR THIS UNION
PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN REGARDS TO THE DINNER.

LOVE YA ALL.....MOM

4 comments:

secret sister said...

CONGRATS Zac and Chelsea :)Not sure if we will be there or not. It may be hard for us to get there on a Friday evening but we will see:)

Lori

secret sister said...

Are we going to get Chelsea in on the blog and secret sister?

Lori

secret sister said...

It would be nice to include her; I asked her for her email address, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I have only talked to her for a couple of minutes on the phone while waiting for Zac to pick up his phone; other than that, I haven't talked to her because she hasn't gotten back with me...lol. When I get any information, I will pass it on to all you ladies. Mom

Anonymous said...

mom,
as it looks, i don't believe we will be able to come.. thanks for the invite though!..shaun works afternoons and i don't believe i can afford pro's table, at least this week..lol!! give them our congratulations and i will send the card to.....? your house? just let me know when you know.. okie dokie? loveya, sue