Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update on the WORRELLS

Hi everyone. This is Lynsey of course. Don't get on much. Just wanted everyone to know that Matt and I are buying a home in Strasburg. We were suppose to close today; however, we are having a problem with getting the right appraised value for the home. Because of this lovely ecomony everything has depreciated which can work for you or against you (like us so far).

Everyone says that the house is worth what we are paying; however, there are no comps to support that b/c of the house values right now. I just pray that everything will work out and that we are meant to get the house. Here is the website address if you would like to look at it.www.helpusellstrong.com go there and then click on Strasburg, 3 bedsrooms, and click on the maxium price 125,000. This will all make sense once you go to the website. Let me know if you can't get on. LOL
Love all of you, Hope we can all see each other soon.

Love,
The Worrells

4 comments:

maila said...

I would love to see your new home but I don't think I'm smart enough to navigate the addy you gave us!! It keeps taking me to weird ads? Good luck and I hope everything works out for you:)

Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

good luck with the new home lynsey.. i had heard you were already in it.. goes to show you not to listen to everything you hear..lol!!! will pray that all goes according to HIS plan.. loveya,stay warm!!

Anonymous said...

Just remember...if it doesn't work out, thank the Lord. Not everything is as good as it appears sometimes and you never know what "secrets" a house can have...leaks, black mold, you name it...the stuff the sellers don't want to tell you! So, if the comps (whatever that is) don't come thru...there are more homes out there and God wants whats best for you.

luv,
tracy

Anonymous said...

Okay I figured out what I was doing wrong:) It it the house on Bodmer? That one has a great kitchen!!

Love, Lori