Friday, January 16, 2009

Got me some money!

HA! Made you look! :)

But really, I've received my Walgreens and RiteAid rebate checks and gift cards...yippie! A few weeks ago I had rec'd one of them but within the last week or so I think I got all the rest I was due for this past rebate period.

Aprx. $5 check
another $5 check
A... $10 gift certificate
A... $11.oo gift card
A.... $2.20 gift card and all that plus what I saved about a week ago...get this.

Walgreens was offering ...spend $20 on selected vitamins for the family (including Flintstones) and get $10 back immediated in a coupon for basically anything in the store at your next visit. My kids use Flintstones, plus I had a coupon for $1 PLUS all the vitamins I got I think were on sale too, so...got 2 boxes of Flintstones, one box of mens vita and one box of womens vitas...spent about $23 on them...got my $10 register rewards (?) coupon. Then...days later, Walgreens had a
B1G1 free on selected house cleaners... so I made a trip to use my $10 coupon, some other manufacturer coupons for the same items and some Walgreens coupons that come in the weekly flyer and got...

2 bottles of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
2 Windex products (a spray and a can of wipes)
a can of OUST Air Sanitizer & a caniser of Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes
2 small bottles of dishsoap
bag of chips (Joel called me while at the store to p/u a bag)
a jar of Noxzema.........and after all coupons.......................................I paid $7.24 BUT it gets better. I had found an offer in the coupon pages (probably from the Sunday paper)...offering to reimburse you for trying a Windex product up to something like $4.50...I paid $3.79 for the one Windex item I paid for (the other was free)...so I filled it out and sent off to get my $3.79 back...which after rec'd will mean I spent about $3.50 for everything!!

And- BTW...some of what I learned I think I actually learned after reading Refundcents...and today is the first day of a 3 day FREE TRIAL for visitors (then on Monday you have to pay to read it)...its worth it..and she is offering a one month extra free if you get your choice of two subscription options...I think one of them is online only and is like $1 a month, which I think Allie gets. I will probably renew at that as well when my subscription ends. Here's the link to check it out for free...if you decide to go for it, will you be sure to click through my link when you go to subscribe so I get credit for telling you about it? ( I don't think affiliate links are allowed on a free blog -at least not on Wordpress so you will find the link to the FREE Trial here www.halloffameaffiliates.com -Its a copy of this letter I'm writing plus the link).

Thanks!
Tracy


PS!
I was happily surprised to see today that apparently?? people have subscribed to Cashbaq.com through me as I have earned a hair over $85 ! I just signed up I think a few weeks ago maybe? holy cannoli!!! I hope its not a mistake!! :) If you want to earn cashback from Cashbaq too (I think you autom. get $5 for signing up FREE)...go through my link here...you can read more about it too.
Here's a little ditty about them... (and dit-to on the link...go to my www.halloffameaffiliates.com for the link to Cashbaq too:) )

"Not only will you get 10% of what your friends earn, but 5% of what their friends earn and 2% of what their friends earn!
Best of all, it's free! You don't pay us. Cashbaq pays you and your friends.
The sky is the limit - the more friends you send to Cashbaq the more you'll earn every time they shop!"

Its worth checking out and its free to sign up and get that first $5!!

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Wow!! Geeze Tracy..you are getting GOOD at this rebate thing. Thanks so much for letting us know all the details, etc. That encourages me to keep at it and see what I can accomplish; thanks also for all the hints and for sharing the stuff you bought and how much you saved, etc...that is sooo neat...love ya..Mom