Thursday, January 8, 2009

FYI on expired coupons...don't throw out yet!

I've read that military families are allowed to use expired coupons - I think up to 6 mos from expir. date. I think I read it from Refundcents. So, I am hanging on to many expired coupons at this time to send to them. (Maybe its allowed in their commisary stores?) Anyways...if anyone wants to send theirs to these families I'll get you the address when I look it up. Just let me know.

Tracy

Also- Sue, I'm not aware of a bulk store in Sugarcreek and this may be the first I heard of the one at Monroe. Do you need a membership at either? Can you tell me more about them? The only bulk stores up here I know of are Bj's and Sam's and you have to buy a membership for both last I knew.

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Hey Tracy,

There is a great bulk store in Sugarcreek!! I loved it there!! It's not bulk with a membership like sam's or bj's though. It's actually nothing like that at all. It's not huge quantities of processed foods it's more like whole foods. Hey I never saw anyone mention this either...I bought a lot of my meat at Walnut Creek cheese. Wayyyyy cheaper.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Where is this place in Sugarcreek. Address, landmarks?

thx,
T

secret sister said...

Tracy, you MUST go visit the Swiss Valley Bulk Store, located at 309 S. Broadway, Sugarcreek. Google the directions and map; it isn't hard to find at all. Some of the other stores sell super neat cooking stuff too. Take a day when Joel can go with you and make a day of it. Google it all and lay out your plans, and you will have a fun day!! Swiss Valley Bulk Store is a WONDERFUL place; cheeses, meats, spices, sprinkles, simply EVERYTHING!!! Even stuff that you will say "hey..what's this?? What are you suppose to use this for???"..LOL...Mom

secret sister said...

Oh, I forgot..please give me the address for the coupons; I have been throwing mine away, not realizing someone could still use them...Mom