Hello this is for my secret sister,who ever you are... I guess I was suppose to post a list of things I wanted. I can't remember what I wrote on the card at christmas time,but here ya go!
chocolate-anything
coupons!!!! all kinds I don't need ones for old people products though(hahha!!)
a large coupon organizer would be wonderful
dark colored picture frames (no smaller than 4x6 please!)
a nice pair of rubber gloves!
scrapbook adhesives and papers(12x12) or
gift certificate to JoAnn fabrics
burned copies of current christian artists like steven curtis chapman, I like all artists really!
lotions the really thick kind
cookbooks
lori wick books
elizabeth george books-devotionals
cute file folders
nice pens
white out
slippers!! I need these bad!
gift certs to any restaurant in our area or canton
anything fun for our kids- I know this is about us but something I can do with them.
bath and body stuff
the Fireproof movie on regular dvd-not blueray( it should be out now)
the soundtrack to FireProof!!
magazines like country woman or country sampler,etc.
I also like jewel toned colors in anything!
I can't think of anything else
Here are some dates you may need :BD-4/2,WD-8/21/98, Good luck and GOd Bless!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
it has been readed by the person who needeth it. thk you viry muchacho.
Post a Comment