Sunday, January 18, 2009

A couple Coupony things!

Hey, I was Googling about ways to organize coupons cuz I need to try a different system and found some great ideas. Check out these and maybe you will come up w/ some hybrid version of your own that works for you!!

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2008/06/13/how-we-organize-our-coupons-and-execute-our-coupon-strategy/

http://tipnut.com/coupon-organizer-system/

http://www.momsaves.com/buildityourself.html

RED ALERT!! I'm thinking about doing the DIY Organizer shown in the 3rd link above...here is her link to buying the page inserts...check it out. If enough of us want to try this...we can split the cost of the pages....may be cheaper than buying at Walmart? If we can even easily find the varying sizes....LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!! But- I did find some on Ebay...just not the variety she has...

http://www.momsaves.com/shoppe.html And here below is another similar system ...again...hybrid the ideas!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/07/lauras-couponing-and-refunding-hints.html



Military Families can use expired coupons:

Here are the addresses to ship expired coupons to miliary families. You may want to use email first (as is provided below) to be sure they are still there and can use them.


Don Timm, HQ USE UCOM (ECJA), CMR 480, Box 1421, APO, AE 09128 (current as of 7/07) donatimm@yahoo.com

Alpheus (Molly) Malone, PSC 3 Box 5617, APO, AP 96266 (current as of 7/07)

Annette Crerend, CMR 414 Box 1567, APO AE 09173 (current as of 7/07)

Elke Bowyer, CMR 459, Unit 27535, Box 32006, APO, AE 09139-7535 (updated 11/1/07) ronnieelke@aol.com Please regular envelopes only.

Operation: couponsCommon Ground United Methodist Church9597 Jones Road PMB 367Houston, TX 77065 (added 6/08)Please email operation:coupons@comcast.net to request a guidelines sheet before you ship us coupons.

Thanks,
Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

That's too funny!
Mom and I have a 3-ring binder and use the baseball cards plastic sleeves, with 4 double-sided big pocket plastic folders. All of it is in our binder.

We bought ours at Staples a few weeks ago.

I'm going to read more of your links to see how they organize all their stuff and tabs.
Thanks! Steph

Anonymous said...

Good! Did all of it come together? Where did you find your plastic pages- heavy duty preferable... I did find a 10 pack of heavy duty 9 pocket pages on Ebay for about $1.50. Shipping was less than $3 so I bought them. I would like to get the 3 pocket pages also.

Thx,
Tracy