Monday, January 26, 2009

Lori, sorry I missed you call

Jessica here. I am sorry I missed your call today. I was at work and didn't even realize I had any messages on the phone until tonight when Eric was clearing the phone. He informed me at 11:00 PM, just a few minutes ago, that you had returned my call. I knew it was too late to call you back.

My call wasn't real important; was just going to touch base with you on a couple of things, but, everything worked itself out. Thanks though for calling me back; I need to start checking my phone when I get home from work. I wonder how many other calls I miss by not checking???? LOL; thanks again. Jess

2 comments:

maila said...

Hey Jess,

If you ever do want or need to call I am almost always available. I just happened to be working out when you called and your message didn't pop up til the next morning for some reason. My voicemail must be on delay or something. It was kinda weird.

Hope you guys are having a great week!
Love, Lori

secret sister said...

Thanks Lori, for letting me know. I will take you up on the offer,I'm sure :) I just wanted to clear the air about an issue I was unsure of ,but I gave it to the Lord and am at peace with it. It probably would have caused more problems than necessary. And the last thing I want to do is be the cause of gossip and havoc! just know that I love you all and pray for you all daily! ;)
jess