Hi Lori,
Here is my order; you can let me know when I should send you the check.
2 bxes: Samoa's
2 bxes: Thin Mints
3 bxes: lemon cremes
Those sound delicious...thanks for posting the different kind you are selling. Oh, when is the "cut-off" date to place an order? Love....Mom
4 comments:
Hey Lori,
How many cookies come in each box...are they by weight or count? I'm interested in the Trefoils, Thin Mints and Lemony cookies.
Haven't confirmed w/Joel yet about what I can buy though.
Thx,
T
Hi Lori,
Steph here...we'd like (2)Thin Mints and (1)lowfat whatever.
Please let me know when to send the money.
Thanks! Steph
Thank you so much everybody for ordering:)
Here is the breakdown of how many come in a box.
Lemon Cremes: 20 cookies per box or8oz
Trefoils: 36 cookies per box or 9oz
Do-Si-Do's: 20 cookies per box or8oz
Samoa's: 15 cookies per box or 7.5oz
Dulce De Leche: 15 cookies per box or 6oz
Sugar free Choco chip: 15 cookies per box or 5.5oz
Tagalongs: 15 cookies per box or 6.5oz
Thin Mints: 28 cookies per box or 9oz
Not much bang for your buck here that's for sure but it's more for the girls. The money we earn from the cookie sales help fund camp outs, zoo activities and Cosi overnighters!!
THank you for the info! I just have to remember to talk to Joel now :( LOL If there is a deadline to order, let us know that too to keep us on our toes!
Thx.
Post a Comment