So I am trying really hard to eat a healthy diet. I feel so much better and have more energy when I give my body the fuel that it needs instead of junk!! Oh how I love junk though. Did ya'll know that I have a Krispy Kreme shop right down the street from me? You can watch them make the doughnuts. And if you order 12 or more they will pull them straight from the line for you. Warm doughnuts people!! Heaven.
For breakfast I had 1 serving of steel cut Irish oatmeal and a serving of blackberries. I also ate a hardboiled egg for the protein. And of course my coffee:)
For lunch I will eat 1 serving of creamy corn and roasted red pepper soup. I will probably also have a piece of crusty italian loaf with a spoonful of pumkin butter.
For supper we are having my version of a big Greek salad with some grilled chicken thrown in there.
If I have a snack it will be an apple with either string cheese or a smearing of simply Jif peanut butter.
And I'm gonna try and drink lots of water.
What about you?
2 comments:
Don't know what we're having. I'm going to have a hard time b/c there isn't a lot the boys will eat. You cannot even get Brendan to try some stuff- even if you think he might really like it. Its not totally unusual for the boys to have one thing for a meal and Joel and I to have something else...or even Joel and I will eat differently since he doesn't get home till around 6pm and sometimes he's not hungry from snacking at work. It takes him about 40min one to and from work so it can be a long time between lunch and dinner for him (thus the need for a snack somewhere).
BUT- I will say, since I started watching how much I eat at one time (some of us here eat FAST and too much too fast) so now I'm not filling myself up so much and being more conscientious- I started noticing immediate results for the most part. Getting flatter stomach/ab area...yippy! And I'm not dieting. So...hopefully these last 10#s will melt off with some regular exercise (only exercising about 2x a week at the ymca). We'll see....
Tracy
Sounds like you are doing good on losing without really dieting..keep up the good work, you and All the ladies here! The older you get, the harder it is to lose weight and get into shape, so do it while you all are YOUNG!!! Love..Mom
Post a Comment