Hi girlies....so far to date, Jan. 5th, I have saved 53.62 with using coupons; now...ain't that a good start in my jar of money saved??? ....my Bible reading (studying) is so far, good....let's see...my other goals are coming along. Of course, this is only day 5....lol. How easy it is for the first month.
Oh, also, before I forget; everyone knows that I mail packages for secret sisters, so.....Sue, yours is forth coming. Right before I was to mail yours, your ss had forgotten to add something to your box, so, it won't get mailed until tomorrow AM. Originally, it was to be mailed right after Christmas, but, she wanted to add something else. Lynsey, (who I suppose does not read this blog very often, but......your box will be mailed in the AM also).
Sue, that is cool that you are doing so good. I will keep praying that your work-out continues the way you want it to. I am praying that all you girls are able to work hard at your goals and that you accomplish what you set out to do.
Lori, you have some very good goals; financial, volunteer work, workout programs, etc. all are great goals to work toward. So far, everyone that has listed their goals have done an excellent job in sharing their desires....let's all pray for each other and keep each other up-dated as to our accomplishments!!
Steph, you have some neat goals.....I like the one about baking and decorating the cakes for your girls. That will save alot of money, PLUS be fun to do. Make sure you take pictures and share those with us.
Tracy, how is your decluttering going??? and.........do you girls all have your menu's made out for the month of January? That always seems to be a challenge for me. Everyone, keep us posted on what is going on and any good ideas you come up with; menu's, being frugal, finding bargains, any good coupons, etc.
Love ya all...Mom
2 comments:
53 dollars!!!! That's totally awesome. It'll be fun to watch your jar fill up so quickly ;)
Love, Lori
Yes...actually I feel good about getting our dresser tops cleared off except pictures and a place for some other things... instead of being a dumping ground for clothes that need put away etc.
:0) Tracy
Post a Comment