just wondering
..if steph, tracy, lori and mom are following through with their 2009 goals... ?
i am praying for each of you to be strong ,disciplined, and for GOD to help lead you all in the directions that HE wants you to be led.
.. as for the other sistas
, get a move on and get those posted so we can specifically pray for your needs!! lol!! how was that, a little bold? only meant it to be funny.. not overbearing..lol!!
truly,victoria, jessica, lynsey and ashley get those posted soon!
well, must go pick up the munchkins , you all have a wonderful week and keep up the great work!
loveya's,
sue
my update...
i cleaned out my laundry room cupboards and organized my kitchen to work a little better, my closet in the front room and have organized all that stuff that i kinda threw into boxes that i didn't need right away...lol.. starting on my fitness now.. keep me in your prayers. i am really weak in this dept. thanks!:)
3 comments:
I'll be praying for yourfitness goals girl!! I'm right there with ya. Everytime I step on my wii fit it says "ouch" in this really annoying voice!!! ZThen to make matters worse it officially declared me obese. Not overweight but obese!! It even changed my mii and made her fat:( The kids thought that was hilarious!! :)
Go Sue Go
Lori
lori, that is so wrong!!! what is so encouraging about the wii talking back to you and declaring you are obese! that stinks!
i can send a recording of me telling you how awesome you are doing and to keep going and not to give up.. how's that? lol!
thanks for your encouragement guys.. i really appreciate it.. i haven't exercised in a few years and boy did i feel it this morning.. on a positive note, i feel good even though i am sore..:)
i got two weeks of groceries today with my meal plans for 2 weeks, well, almost 3 actually for 198.00 woohoo! i was so excited.. thanks again for the cookbook lori, the meals are easy and you can totally make them light and substitutions are really easy..
loveya,
sue
Well, I've rec'd my report back on my Hall of Fame Products site (to help me optimize it better for the search engines, etc). Just need to impliment it now.
Getting ready to schedule my free coaching hour w/ Kelly M.- will probably email her tonight for a time next week. (This is to help me figure out my direction with my Hall of Fame Affiliates site).
Ebay: Just tweaked the look of my store fronts and add a 50% off sale on many items and posted on my Ebay blog about the sale and my upcoming "new" vintage items to be listed.
Plasticware cupboard: waiting to be organized for efficiency.
Meal Planning: Waiting for me to get w/ it.
Kids bedtime schedule and script. memory: Sunday after church was working w/boys on both their memory vss for Sund. Schl...Jacks is "Let us do good"- you shoud hear him say it. :) And working on a new sched already w/ bedtime. Last night in bed before 9pm! (I went shopping, Joel put them to bed :) Then I came home and sorted and organized my bizillion coupons.
I feel like I'm forgetting something but I have been more conscientious of my portion sizes (I don't diet- don't like it) so I can lose 10#s.
I'll have to go look at my list again.
TTFN!
Tracy
Post a Comment